National competitions for Schools are:
Boys Lee Barre: mailto:email@example.com
- Boys - U14/U16 - county tournaments held during Autumn/Winter term - winners & runners up progress to Midlands round. U18 Knock out with entry direct through
- England Hockey http://www.englandhockey.co.uk
Girls Contact: Lee Barre (U14/U16)
Kate Groves (U18) mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Girls - U14/U16/U18 - county tournaments held during Autumn term -winners & runners up progress to Midlands round
County Schools Contact: Simon Such email@example.com
Liam Hennessy (girls) mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
- There are also local county leagues for these age groups U14/U16/U18 .
- England Hockey ‘In 2 hockey’ (6 aside) competitions for year 6/7/8- during the Spring term - winners & runners up progress to Midlands round.
School Games & Quicksticks for primary school children.
Contacts Liam Hennesey: mailto:email@example.com
- Shropshire Hockey Development Group (SHDG) employ a head coach (level 3) and around 12 lead coaches (level 2) some of whom may be available to coach in schools or at club development groups.
Futher information follow links:
Junior Development - JDC,JAC http://shropshirehockey.clubbuzz.co.uk/about
Junior Clubs sections: http://shropshirehockey.clubbuzz.co.uk/teams/839-junior_hockey
EHB player pathway for young players.